What do we believe?
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent, creator of heaven and earth, manifested in a unity of three equally divine Persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the ultimate authority for teaching church doctrine.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, eternal and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus Christ came in the flesh to atone for the sins of all men.
- God created man in His image (Adam and Eve). We have all inherited sin through Adam and are separated from God.
- The saved will be resurrected to eternal life with Christ and the lost will spend an eternity in hell.
- Satan is a created angel who endeavours to keep souls from coming to Christ and is at enmity with God, Christ and the church.
- God chose in Christ Jesus for salvation all those whom He foreknew (before the start of time), and His will (or desire) is for all to be saved as evidenced by scriptural declarations that God is no respecter of persons and has no joy in the death of the wicked.
- Christ is the head of the true church of believers and will return for His church pre-tribulation (the rapture of the church).
- We take the view that the music we listen to and worship God with should not be the same style of music that is used to worship the flesh and the devil.
- Rock and roll music and sex go hand in hand and we therefore do not believe a church can use rock and roll music to honour God in worship.